Wednesday, May 29, 2013

30 Weeks!

So our 4D sonogram and appointment afterwards was very disappointing. The baby had his/her face too close to the placenta to get any really good pics and the woman doing the sonogram was not the best at her job. I really prefer the girl who did our sonogram two weeks ago, but she was not there. So we spent $175 for some really blurry and mostly unrecognizable photos and a video. Not worth it, in my opinion. The little black and white 3D shot we got a few weeks ago was better than this: 
Although, that has to be the cutest little yawn in utero, ever! I am so excited to meet our little acorn! He/She kept putting his/her hands over his/her face the entire time we were there, so there are very few clear shots without a hand in the way. 

I didn't get to see my doctor at this last appointment and I have only seen her maybe twice. We're getting down to the wire and it's starting to tick me off that she's NEVER there. For our next appointment (next week), I am determined to stay all day if I have to so we can go over my birth plan. I self-diagnosed this breakout that's all over my chest, back, and shoulders, as pruritic foliculitis. I told the nurse practitioner and she said that's not what it is. I think I just need to ask the doctor...

Other than the acne-like breakout, I'm doing great! My feet are more apt to swell lately if I am on them for too long, but as long as I can get off of them, it doesn't bother me too badly. Still peeing every 20 minutes or so and still unable to sleep comfortably for very long. 

My friend Rebecca is due in June and I would greatly appreciate it if y'all would please pray for her and her baby boy to have a safe and smooth delivery! 

Til next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment