Tuesday, May 21, 2013

29 Weeks!

Only 11 weeks left!
 I'm feeling great and everything is going really well! I had my glucose test two weeks ago and I do not have gestational diabetes. I also had my thyroid levels checked again and they're well under the limit during pregnancy.
My placenta has moved up and is no longer near my cervix! YAY! 
At our last appointment, the baby was head down, but I'm 
certain he/she has turned since then! This little acrobat has been flipping
like crazy lately! 
I have an abundance of fluid, which is great. Just makes me feel like
a water balloon. lol.
My blood pressure has been perfect every appointment and it was 100/55 two 
weeks ago on the 10th.
Other than heartburn, peeing every thirty minutes or so (which has never
slacked off for the past 20 weeks or so, especially at night!), and horrible
acne-like rashes on my chest and back, I haven't had any new symptoms.
Well, my feet do swell more often now, especially if I'm on them
too long or I don't drink enough water during the day.

All the baby boy and girl clothes from newborn to 3 months have been washed,
folded and hung up! We're pretty much prepared for our little bundle of joy as
far as clothing him/her! Baby shower is on June 2nd and then 
we'll have a better idea of what we still need to get.
 
Here's our little "acorn"!

 Our next appointment is this Friday. I will update on how we're both doing then!

No comments:

Post a Comment